There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oh dear, Bio Weapons

Okay I live 45 minutes from the first Ebola case in the United States.
I will tell you this, "This is at best testing of the serum being used on these two human lab rats. At worst it is Bio Weapons research." Yes I just quoted myself, and most of my extended family.

Most of my extended family have been doctors or in medicine for 30 years. Some of them actually part of research of scary stuff. Most of them are saying this was done not to treat these two, it was to study them. What they aren't sure, but it isn't good. Even this serum can be a bad thing. It could lead to a weaponized Ebola strain, which we would have the only treatment for....you do the math.

Now I have to go pick some brains because I need some more detailed preps....

No comments:

Post a Comment