There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cat Allergys

My wife and I just adopted two cats. Don't ask me why, all I know is I wanted more cats. So we bring home one kitten and an adult cat. The kitten is now named Miss Mistachio (No that is not misspelled), the adult is named Cyndi.
Cyndi had a bit of the sniffles when adopted. She now is a snot monster and drooling and crying like a faucet. We changed the room we had put her in to the master bathroom so we can monitor her more closely and she has improved greatly.
I dare say the cat has allergies to the first room we put her into. So now we just have to see if she continues to get better or if it is a serious issue. We do plan on taking her to the vet in the morning, mostly for the sniffles and such, but we also need to get her vaccinated properly.

Cyndi
Miss Mistachio
Now you see why she is Miss Mistachio

No comments:

Post a Comment