There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Shave #3

Well, here we are again.
This time I did not shave at all yesterday. So today's shave was with a full beard growth. It was just as easy, also I switched back as my wife's request to shave cream. She didn't want it to go to waste. Oh dear lord that stuff stings after a few minutes. The cream was  Edge extra protection with cooling conditioners. It stings before I even start shaving.

I only do two passes right now as I am relearning how to shave. I know I could get a ridiculously close shave if I did three, but I am not wanting to risk the possible irritation. I will give it a full week for my face to get use to the new way of shaving before I do three passes.

Just for your edumication of wet shaving with a safety razor here is a video.Nick Shaves
Also good eye candy for the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment