There was an error in this gadget

Friday, July 18, 2014

Magellan Outdoor shirts

Okay, I haven't gone cloths shopping for myself in like 4 years. Sadly a lot of my stuff is wearing out. Like my cover-shirt collection. So I got two new shirts from Magellan.
They are all synthetic which is nice because they don't hold sweat as bad as my old cotton shirts.
Also are the Fish Gear series and are much cooler, they also are button up shirts. So new I look a little more dressy then my old T-shirts that I used. Over all the last few weeks I have been wearing them constantly instead of OCing.
I am loving the pockets, not just two simple shirt pockets, but two mini pockets infront of each main pocket.
Also some kind of loop set on the left pockets right side seam, I use that to hold a pen usually.
I at first got a short sleeve version, then a long sleeve version that is designed to have the sleeves rolled up and secured with a button strap.
Both are very comfy, work well on my draw, and fit much better then my older shirts.
The price was actually pretty good, 20 for the short sleeve version and 25 for the long sleeve version.

2 comments:

  1. +1 on the Magellans, they come in several variants (essentially just different trimmings)and lots of colors. The vents help with keeping one cool as well. Don't know where you are located but if you have Academy Sports around you can save a few bucks when they have them on sale. Oh yeah, the little loop thingees work good for stuffing one earpiece of your sunglasses in, that's what I use them for.

    ReplyDelete