There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nice gifts, and good customers.

I have a regular customer, comes in everyday pretty much and orders the same thing. So when I see him pull into the parking lot I start fixing his order right away.

He always tips, and tips me as well.

We often talk guns, 2A, and general interests.

Today after talking several times before this about knives and comparing a few he came in with a small grocery bag.
Long story short he had several new pocket knives he had bought over the holidays part of several sets he had given as gifts. He just gave me the last of the sets, needless to say I was really thankful and thanked him for this gift.
He also tipped me despite my trying to refuse politely after he had given me these knives.
Unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome.

People can surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment