There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 3, 2014

Arm issues

I have for the last few months been having recurring pain in my right elbow and shoulder. So much so I went to the doctor, who gave me a scrip for Meloxicam. It has helped, in fact I found out I have inflammation in all my joints.
Still if I move my shoulder the wrong way it just hurts like hell, and won't stop hurting.
Today it hurts so bad after waking up that I switched carrying from my right side to my left do to that fact I can barely reach my pistol.
So I am thinking I might just be more then recoil sensitive, but actually have some damage in my joints.
Heck, I might just have to switch carrying to my left side for good. Which will be weird considering I have always been a right handed pistol shooter.
Looks like another doctor visit is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment