There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sit down and write.

I have been finding that if I just sit down and start typing topics spring to mind to talk about here.

I want to do a full review of the Maxpedition Jumbo Versapack KISS, but I really don't have the time to do it justice.

I will say this though, it is better then the Fatboy, and honestly should have been what I got in the firstplace.
I do have a habit of over packing, but that's just a bad habit and not the fault of the bag. I just makes it so much easier.
The best part to me is the zippered CCW pocket in the back, it not only holds my spare pistol but spare mags easily. It also allows a much smoother draw from it then the Fatboy.
Also I have an older version of the Fatboy that hooked to your belt to help hold it in place and take some of the load off of your shoulder. The waist strap is much easier to use, and doesn't seem useless honestly like the older Fatboys belt attachment feels. I have used the waist strap more in a month of having it then the Fatboys belt attachment in several years of owning it. 
Finally it does allow me to put everything from the Fatboy into it and still have room to put odds and ends that I need that day.
The one downside is it has less dividers in the separate compartments and pouches, making things a bit and just a bit harder to find and organize. 

Same great quality, and well thought out design. It is so good I got one for me and one for my Spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment