There was an error in this gadget

Friday, June 14, 2013

OCing story time, and WTF is it Failsafe time almost.

OK, last night was on a late night need to get dinner stuff we are missing and as I'm checking out first a gentleman asks if my revolver is a .38 or .357. I simply it is a .357, and he says thought so,  is it a smith? And I said yeah just and old model 65. This gets a "nice", and he walks off. No dinner then he walks off a customer who was checking out walks over and says "Thanks you for carrying".

Now this always puts me a little weird feeling, I carry for myself really only, I OC because it is faster by a second on the draw, and its more comfortable. I don't really do it for any other reason. Eh, at least it was a pleasant encounter.

Now on to the second item Zerohedge links to a bloomberg story saying this "from Bloomberg which reports that "thousands of technology, finance and manufacturing companies are working closely with U.S. national security agencies, providing sensitive information and in return receiving benefits that include access to classified intelligence, four people familiar with the process said."

What the fucking hell?  If this is really true pray it isn't then we will see the reset button option used in our lifetime. Trading national classified data for access to spy on Americans. Who in they're right mind would think this is ethical, moral, legal, or constitutional? Right never mind this is government, the largest mental asylum in the states.


I'm gonna go drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment