There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hated

I know what its like to be hated, I'm gay, a vet, and a gun owner. Right now I feel more hated because of my rights. I'm attacked in the news and by my "elected officials", all for doing what is legal, and a right. Who are these bigots, and hate mongers? Those that think I am evil for the actions of another, that blame the innocent, and endanger law abiding with their actions. I am done with being spat on, as a vet I've dealt with it, as a gay individual as well, and now as a citizen with a right. They make me an enemy, but they should remember this well. Demons run, when a good man goes to War. War it shall be if they so choose.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. As a fellow gun owner and vet, I sympathise. All I can offer is keep your powder dry and know you are not alone. Gary Griffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I guess it does get overwhelming, but its good to be reminded We are not alone.

      Delete