There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Osteopetrosis sucks.

Well bad news, a few days ago my left foot started hurting, and now its hurting like I've taken up recreational foot shooting. I think its broken, but honestly can't remember doing anything that could have broken it. Which might mean a symptom I've been missing is starting to happen. I've got marble bones (osteopetrosis), before hand it just ment I had really dense bones, but everyone was amazed I didn't have the hallmark symptom of broken bones. It comes from the fact the cycle of the bones being broken down and rebuilt is out of wack, and it can create weak spots, or deformity. Early on-set often is fatal before age ten, later on-set often just means deformity and broken bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment