There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sir Sig is here.

I just got back from Florida, and paying the down payment on my Dads Sig 226. He started loading up all the ammo and handing me holsters, and kinda made it a point that I was leaving then with the Sig.

This Sig holds a very dear place in my heart. This is the first firearm I ever fired at the age of 6. It is also the firearm that saved my Dad and Moms life. It cemented my love of Sigs, and made me eventually get a a Sig 220. It has never had a single malfunction in 23 years, and was my Dads service pistol his whole career as a Deputy.

I've spent more time at the range with this pistol then every other firearm I have ever shot combined. It fits my hand like that favorite pair of jeans, and at 7 yards I can put 15 rounds in a one inch square.

Needless to say, I will be passing this pistol on to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment