There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gotta say Im sorry.

Okay a little update.

First Rich Graham out classed me, and I must apologize for some of the harshness of my comments and posts. I do think he has potential for his business. I wish him well and good luck. Sometimes the internet makes us jerks, and I unfortunately fell into that.
He not only was polite and reasonable despite the ripping we gave him he took the criticism and admitted he needs improvement. Also Graham explained in a reasonable way why "Poppy" happened. I can fully understand what happened, but I'll leave it at that.
Still I think his business has room for improvement, and that some of the comments made against him were unfair and possibly incorrect.

Update in the Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment